So, you want to know how to start a blog? Well, Websites, online journals, and blogs were once the flagship property of major celebrities who wanted to include their fans in their tour information and to provide a bit of insight into their lives. Blogs went wildly popular to the point that even big business and conservative groups built their blogs to help improve their public image.
You probably know at least a dozen people that have their own blogs, and perhaps you’ve wanted to have your own as well. Building a blog is one of the easiest ways to develop a web presence where you can set the tone, design the pages, encourage your friends and fans to leave comments, run contests, and even run an online business through your blog pages. . .
- Choose a blogging platform
- Choose your page design
- Write your first blog post
If you want to learn how to start a blog, there are myriads of instructional sites and training courses about learning to create a blog available through the internet. The major blog publishers and platforms such as WordPress and Blogger offer specific training on hot to create a blog through their user training materials. The user instructions will walk you through setting up your very first blog, tweaking settings to best suit your needs, and choosing from various designs. These tutorials are well-written and very step-by-step.
And if you do run into difficulties for some reason, there are user forums with many users who are very knowledgeable and willing to help out newcomers. Next, you want to choose the design and layout for your pages. You will find that in working through the how to Start a blog tutorials, there are numerous options when it comes to your blog page layout and designs. Blogs can be built in very stark black and white newsprint style, to flowery, bright and girlie, and absolutely everything in between. The choices are endless. Once you’ve learned to create a blog from scratch, and you’ve chosen your layout and page design, you are well on your way to getting yourself up and online.
The whole process is extremely simple and most everything is now done-for-you. You don’t need to know any HTML or coding language to get started. What you choose to write on your blog is totally up to your needs and desire for the purpose of your blog. Some people write about their life, some about their vacations or travels, some simply to keep in touch with family and friends. Blogs can announce new products, a new book you’ve written, the tour venues for your band — or your favorite group of musicians.
Learn how to start a blog once and you’ll be able to use this new found knowledge to build more blogs or help a friend build theirs. It’s an exhilarating feeling to have your very own blog actually online and viewable by others with similar interests. Remember to have fun with your blog.
How To Start Hosting a Blog
When it comes to how to start a blog, you have the choice to either host your blog yourself (which you will have to pay for) or you can either choose to use the free service’s such as Blogger or WordPress that will host it for you. However, using this service means that you don’t technically own the blog, and the domain name of your blog will end in either wordpress.com/blogger.com. For example, if you chose to call your website www.howtostartablogx.com it will look something like this – www.howtostartablogx/wordpress.com. The way to have your own domain name listed on your personal website is to purchase a domain name and then pay a monthly fee for a hosting account. If your not sure how to do this then we highly recommend using www.hostgator.com. They are the worlds number I hosting provider and considered the best in the industry! If in doubt about learning how to start a blog then below we have listed the three best options that will help you. To begin, go to WordPress.com and create a blog in minutes for free. Start writing your first articles on topics you care about. You will learn other aspects of blogging as you go. Alternatively, you can use Blogger.com or Tumblr.com platforms that are easier to use.
A Run Through On How To Start A Blog That Can Generate Income
1. Find and select a niche: what do you offer? If you do not have a product you can sell a service, if you do not have service, sell the service of another, the affiliate marketing could be a solution for you to start slowly if you do not your own product or service is the solution I use.
2. Learn how to start a blogthen Create your blog, if you know nothing of creating a blog, ask someone to do it for you.
3. Develop a marketing strategy for the promotion of your blog (that would be your real work). You must bring qualified visitors and real prospects to your blog.
4. It’s wise to learn internet marketing strategies if you want to survive on the net. “Highly recommended!”
5. Diversify the means of monetization. Most importantly, a multitude of income or rather diversify your resources.
6. Sell a product or service, install the Google adsense ads on your blog for a passive income, set up your database of prospects or customers or offer books from Amazon on your site in relation to the theme of your business. These are examples to diversify your income.
7. You have to read anything that might help you develop your blog (free articles, courses, ebooks, Forums …) Everything mentioned here are the basic and main methods you need to follow when learning out “How To Start A Blog” .